FlareConnect™ wirelessly mirrors network audio (firmware update required) and analog audio (future firmware update required) from a master component to Onkyo NCP-302 speakers. Listen to a CD, LP record, or streaming music simultaneously all over your home with playback management via Onkyo Controller App.
Note: Please visit Onkyo website for firmware update information. (http://bit.ly/OnkyoFirmwareUpdate)
FlareConnect™ Setup Guide:
(1) Connect all products to the same network as your smartphone.
* Refer to your product manual for details on how to connect your product to the local network.
(2) Install the Onkyo Controller application on your device.
Apple App Store: http://bit.ly/OnkyoController-iOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/OnkyoController-Android
* Make sure you have the latest version of the application installed.
(3) Launch the app and set up your product.
(4) Once the product is shown, tap the Group icon on the lower part of the screen.
* One or more FlareConnect-enabled wireless speakers are required in order to use the Group function.
(5) Touch the check boxes of the products/rooms you would like to group.
(6) Return and select the music you would like to play. Playback will commence on the products/in the rooms you have grouped.
(1) Do not switch the network (Wi-Fi/Ethernet) connection of components during grouping.
(2) If operation becomes unstable, tap the Refresh icon on the upper-right corner of the screen to update grouped component information.